Friday, December 06, 2013

Seek


Pss. 40: 16 Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as love thy salvation say continually, The LORD be magnified.

 Seek

 My mind is in an altered state
I let the spirit flow.
I will not allow satan to sway
My earthly given glow.

Will you be knocking on a door
that’s set upon the cloud?
Hoping that the Lord will open
and welcome you out loud?

It can’t be done; He’s not there
you look in the wrong place.
You try and try to define
a man in heavenly space.

Laying up treasures in Heaven
cannot be silver and gold.
It’s the Glory of the coming Lord
in your soul for you to hold.

Prayers go up, sinners go down
is that what you believe?
A part of mans conforming
is his clever way to deceive.

My prayer is deep within my soul
my God not in clouds above.
He lay upon the truth in me
by giving me His love.

You cannot seek God out there
for He’s embedded within.
His love is given freely
when you change your ways of sin.

Pss. 119: 2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.

No comments: