Sunday, March 02, 2014

Poetry Sunday ~ My Essence

Eze. 3: 12 Then the spirit took me up, and I heard behind me a voice of a great rushing, saying, Blessed be the glory of the LORD from his place.

~ My Essence ~

Etched in my heart is the song of praise
Richly embedded throughout my days.
Echoes of love ring out in my being
Like ripples of sun in which I am seeing.

Streams of emotion run through my veins
Unleashing the crush of hindering chains.
Faithful my steps to the one true God
Release the marked darkness a clever façade.

Yearning for the sweet morning’s devotion
Erupts in splashing waves of commotion.
Celestial bodies gather ‘round my soul
Nurturing parts that are not yet whole.

A spiritual journey calls out to my essence
An enchanting ride in the cosmic presence.
My communion with God my candlestick
In the blink of an eye the journey ends quick.

No man or religion can contain my belief
Of the kiss of God that bestows my relief.
Through the glorified beams I bow and pray
For the Spirit of Love to release His bouquet.

1 Cor. 15: 40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

Rom. 1: 11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;
 
 
 

No comments: