Monday, January 25, 2016

Faith

God, like faith, cannot be seen or proven, it must be felt within and carried with you daily. Allow your testimony of His blessings be your proof!

Heb. 11:1 “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.”

Heb 11:6 “But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”

Pss. 12:1 “Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.”

Pss 89: [1] I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.
[2] For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.
[5] And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O LORD: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.
[8] O LORD God of hosts, who is a strong LORD like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee?
[24] But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.
[33] Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.
[37] It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.

Isa. 25:1 “O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.”

Matt. 6: 30 “Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?”

Matt. 17:17 “Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.”
[20] “And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.”

Acts 16:5 “And so were the churches established in the faith, and increased in number daily.”

Acts 26:18 “To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.”

Rom 1:8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.
[12] That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.
[17] For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

God Bless you all!

No comments: