Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Astri Celia ~ Still Born

Hos. 9:11 “As for Ephraim, their glory shall fly away like a bird, from the birth, and from the womb, and from the conception.”

Astri Celia 
b. 4-26-04 d. 4-26-04

So many have forgotten her
They never knew her name
What people here don’t realize 
I’m left not quite the same

I held her tiny body
My fingers brushed her face
Life was taken out of her
Right from this earthly place

She never felt the sunshine
No chance to run and play
I was faced with living
Without her near me every day.

Seven months of bonding
As all pregnant mothers know
You’re threaded by conception
To this child you’ll watch and grow.

So many have forgotten her
Astri Celia was her name
What people here don’t realize
I’m left not quite the same.

Ecc. 7:1 “A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth.”

No comments: