Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Just A Meme To Me


Just a Meme to Me

I learn who you are through memes
The new world order so it seems
I don’t understand
The image is bland
Lies in disguise as one deems.

I often am left to wonder
Why people choose to plunder
What once was great
is it now too late
to dig out what has put us under.

I’d love to learn from word
What actually you heard.
Lines so discreet
The lies of deceit
The image you paint is so blurred

I learn who you are through memes
Intruding through the seams
You’re foreign to me
No words do I see
You’re rendered in picturesque themes.

Pss. 33:4 “For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.”

2 comments:

benning said...

Meow, Toots! :)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! :D

joni said...

Happy Turkey day to you, too! :D