Sunday, December 24, 2017

Merry Christmas Friends!

Luke 11:13 “If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?”

My Spiritual Family: Merry Christmas

Oh come all ye faithful and lend an ear
To the sounds of the season with joyous cheer
People are laughing, the children playing
The angels are dancing, singing and praying.

Look at the sky see the blazing sun
Christmas day is for the unearthly One.
The Spirit of Him resides in us all
It’s up to us to run with the ball.

It is our choice to give or receive
The source that causes all to believe
Love is the element that breeds within
The true Light aglow of all that has been.

Awaken on Christmas understanding the reason
Of all that holds hope this holiday season.
My Spiritual family a blessing from above
Rained down on me in a show of true Love.

To my family of virtual friends, you have filled me this year with the utmost support and to YOU I wish a most blessed Christmas Day. My prayers will shower over you this Christmas season as the only gift I have to give. I love you all!

God Bless you all! 

Matt. 2:11 “And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.”





2 comments:

benning said...

*HUGS!* The Merriest of Christmases, Joni! To you, and 'the boys'. :D

joni said...

Thank you, Benning!

And the merriest of Christmas' to you and the folks! :)

<3 *HUGS* <3