Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Gateway to Health: Don't Do Drugs!

Ex. 23: 10 “And six years thou shalt sow thy land, and shalt gather in the fruits thereof:”

Gateway to Health: Don’t Do Drugs

With the height of the cold and flu season upon us, everyone is ready to grab the first drug offered if it means the symptoms will be reduced and you won’t feel so bad. Did you ever stop for a minute and think that the pacifier (drugs) is the very reason your illness lasts for two weeks or more?

I’m reminded of the time when I had had teeth pulled and expected antibiotics. EXPECTED! Expected because I didn’t want an infection and pain but the doctor told me he only gives antibiotics when there already IS infection present, there is no other reason FOR antibiotics! I sure wish he was an oncologist! His logic was that our body’s immune system fights infection better than any antibiotic and antibiotics are only for an active infection where the immune system obviously is compromised and not working! 

So if you’re taking drugs for a cold, flu or any other illness, your immune system is not functioning properly. Drugs enter your system and mimic the tiny molecular process so that your system believes that what it is seeing is from you internally. You have tricked the disease into believing that your immune system is working. My next question will be, why would you let a drug do for you what God created your immune system to do for you?

I’ve realized with this disease that is running rampant in me is all because my immune system has stopped working. The cells are in there taking advantage of me allowing the fungus to fester and grow. Like a mold growing on your walls or climbing the trees, you need to know the root cause of the problem before getting rid of the growth. A pacifying treatment is no CURE, it is an obvious mask and your internal system knows when you're trying to trick it!

I find it quite ironic how everyone looks down on drug addicts but because you are ‘prescribed’ legal drugs, everyone is okay with that. My brother is back home addicted to oxycontin because it was legally prescribed to him when he had a back injury many years ago. He’s needed more drugs and he caters to more illegal addictions BECAUSE he was prescribed LEGAL drugs. He is borderline homeless and just waiting to die I guess because he doesn’t want to be healed of his addictions.

No one wants to be taken off their meds. The meds seem to be working so you keep on purchasing them over and over, year after year. Face it, call it what it is, it’s an addiction. You don’t question the medication because, in your mind, you believe it is a medication that is helping you. Well sure it is helping you, the drug is mocking your immune system and the one God gave you has been put on the back burner and has submissively given up on you.

We ALL are fighting a compromised immune system! Some would rather take drugs and others seek out the culprit and aim to heal the immune system that years of damage have caused via herbal remedies. My disease is no different than your disease, its just as a society, my disease has the fear factor clenching its teeth around the mind, body and spirit! Take away the drugs and fear factor, you have a damaged mind, body and soul. 

Why do people turn so easily to a fabricated drug? Is it because they trust a doctor? I believe that is the problem in a nutshell. Yes, I believe doctors are necessary. Yes, I believe they can help us with a detrimental illness but I also believe it is their duty to try everything else BEFORE handing us drugs to become addicted to. They know what they’re doing and they don’t believe they’re doing anything wrong because people 'appear' to be healing from drugs.

I noticed that a lot of people are wising up to the doctors and their machinations and finding alternative treatments to their drug-induced disease. The drugs should be the last resort, not the first go to! Children across the world are being fed these drugs via vaccinations. Vaccinations are NOT mandatory yet, but you better plan to homeschool your child if she or he is not inoculated, the government doesn’t ALLOW non-vaccinated children into THEIR schools!  

Kids are the portal to future illnesses. We pop them with pills and drugs at an early age for minor things and have them relying on pills to heal any affliction. As addicted adults, we don’t take the blame for our child’s addiction because we ourselves are addicted to drugs on one level or another. It’s a vicious cycle and the merry-go-round never stops!

Herbs and oils have been used for centuries! Long before pharmaceutical corporations began running their business, the healing properties were not of synthetic form they were from the earth in a natural state! We as humans have lost sight of these facts via drugs and brainwashing. We believe drugs are good and herbs are bad. Enlighten yourself, read the links I provided.

I don’t see people spraying Round-Up on their food at the dinner table but they willingly secretly ingest the product. Because the toxin cannot be seen, we don’t worry about ingesting the chemical. At every restaurant, fast food or otherwise, you are putting chemicals into your body that your system doesn’t recognize. Your system, liver, bladder, all bodily functions react and begin to shut down and a sickness arises, one that you can’t heal because your immune system is too far gone and you NEED DRUGS.

Why is the organic industry blossoming? Not because of a bunch of health nuts, but because people like you and me are tired of being sick and fed drugs. We’re waking up and taking control of what goes into our systems. We’re not walking blindly into a doctor’s office and taking what he prescribes as truth and fact, we're asking questions! This might hurt his and the pharmaceutical business but you know what that means to you as a paying customer? They’re ramping up the PUSH for you to take MORE drugs and demanding your KIDS need them too!

You might think that all of this thinking came about when I was diagnosed with a disease that the world believes to be the ‘killing-disease’ but do you really think I would have just gone the alternative route because I thought there might be another option to slice, dice and chemo? This decision wasn’t entered into lightly. I’ve always used the doctor as a last resort. I watched what I ate daily, not taking a liking to eating a ton of meat and sugars, I read and I learned. My biggest vice was Pepsi’s, chips and pasta. When this illness surfaced I was still fitting into my size seven jeans so no, I was never an overweight person, I just inhaled the wrong things.

I’ve always believed in God, the earth, and nature. The doctor, for any ailment, depression, anxiety, and basically anything I’ve been hit with was and always will be my last resort, not my first stop and shop go-to business. I believe we hold the power within us to heal ourselves, we just don’t utilize our mind in the aspect to which it was formed and the very reason we exist!

Our secret medicinal strength is in our mind. If you ask an insomniac why they can’t sleep, they’ll tell you, I just can’t stop thinking. In other words, they have no control over relaxing their mind. I wonder if when they are sick and bedridden, do they sleep? If they do, you want to know why? Because their mind KNOWS they need REST and makes sure they get more than they normally would. When they get better, poof, their mind is back in the racing game, all gassed up and ready to go. 

When our society becomes less dependent on drugs, then and only then will you witness a nationwide healing taking place. Otherwise, if you are not willing to change, your diet, your mind, or your way of healing yourself then we will continue to see the downfall of an over-burdened drug addicted society.

Isa. 48:19 “Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.”

4 comments:

Heather said...

Many people do not realize that almost all states make some provision for exemption to vaccination, be it medical, religious, or philosophical. Most do not go this route. I think it was last year a case for religious exemption in NY was won by the family pointing out that vaccinations are cultured on aborted fetus tissue (many people do not know this), and since their religious beliefs did not agree with abortion, they were granted the exemption.

joni said...

This is true, Heather. I have two nieces with children under 3 and neither are vaccinated (one in MD. and one in OK.) They are HEALTHY kids never getting sick and if they get a bug, they go to the herbal remedy stores. BUT their kids will NOT be allowed in any school.
I think the children today are required to have like 39 vacs. as opposed to 15 when I had a child and I know we as babies were not THAT vaccinated. It's gotten out of hand.
And thus...we have a sick addicted society.
It just boggles my mind.

I often wondered when God said, "Wake up you sleeping nation," if He was referring to man today (as the ones of ole) who are obviously unaware of so much going on around them, and like zombies, just follow along.

Thanks for your early reading and commenting!

*HUGS* <3

benning said...

My insomnia doesn't vacation when I'm sick, and it's heckled me since I was a child. *sigh*

Had lentil soup last night. Yummy! Still wanted M&Ms aftward. ;) Wheee!

*HUGS!* <3 :D

joni said...

Then you've had an overactive mind since you were a child.
My hubby and son are both insomniacs. When sick, they rest, somewhat, if napping while on the computer watching a movie, is napping. lol

I want pizza every single day, oh well, such is life. :/

I had a can of Amy's Organic Tomato Bisque and added frozen veggies to it (carrots, corn, peas, and string beans) with a side coconut grilled cheese sandwich! YUM! Cheese made from coconut milk is creamy delicious!