Tuesday, March 24, 2015

God's Not Dead


GOD’S NOT DEAD

Eph. 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;



If you’re a reader of my blog, you know that Lent is an extremely delicate spiritual season for me. This is the time of deep meditation, insight, prayer and connecting to the Lord my God. It is a time where metaphysical events take place in my life and I don’t take them lightly, I take them to heart. Not only was I born during Lent, I have a very deep spiritual connection to the greater things in life and the Higher Power, God.

I have a few Native American friends and I have the utmost respect for them because of their spiritual connections to the earth. I believe my spiritual connection is not far removed from their spiritual connections and for that reason we bond. Our souls know one another and we respect each other. It is out of that respect I would never post scripture of my Lord on their wall and tell them, ‘this is who I like’. We are different but we are the same. I honor the difference.

Friends mostly respect me and I try to respect my friends for our different beliefs even if we are all Christians believing in Jesus Christ. I respect the Catholics and different religions but they would never post a picture of the Pope on my wall, or JW or Mormon memes out of respect for my belief. Just as I would hope no one would post satanic or witchcraft post on my wall out of respect for MY religious beliefs.

On March 22nd, a friend who knows I don’t agree with anything Ken Ham teaches because I feel he is a false prophet who is teaching lies, posted a link of KH. Was I delighted to see this post? No! Did I even click the link? I would never! I get a really bad spiritual feeling from this guy and I mean BAD! How can I explain my blood trembling in my veins? What scares me even more is I now know respected Christians actually believe this false prophet.

As with all believers we are entitled to believe what we want when we read the Bible but I realized I am very different and thought strange for my beliefs, while others can drink in the false beliefs of dinosaurs frolicking with humans in the beginning of time, I do not share that belief and I’ll tell you why, God!

Can I prove what God says to me? No, because it’s between Him and I. Can I show you in some way how God talks to me? In all my posts I thought that this is what I was conveying but maybe I’m not as good a writer as I thought. Did you read how it came to be that we were led to Nebraska? Have you even read what we endured as my man went blind? Did you brush up on the story of his sight being restored? It was all God people. He spoke to me, He led me, I listened and I followed Him.

If any of you have read my story you should know that I shouldn’t even be alive today and a follower of Christ no less. I wasn’t raised in a religious household, I was sent to Catholic school but that was the extent of religion in my life. I was raised by generational alcoholics, and surrounded by alcoholic/drugs addicts. I married into a like family that was full of alcoholic’s, drug addicts and people who believed lies. My entire 20 yr. marriage was based on lies that I was told.

I wasn’t raised in the computer world either. I only got a computer in recent years so Google did not shape the person I am today. The Holy Bible did that and God Himself spoke me into being. I wrote and read a lot of books, the kind you hold in your hand with yellowing and dog-eared pages. Hearing God speak to me and move me became my way of life. I saw myself as resting in the palm of God’s hand and sometimes I gazed up at Him and saw Him holding my hand leading me in one direction or another.

My life is shaped by God’s truth not MY truth or mans truth. Even when reading the Bible God would lend me His truth, through soft whispers or loud resounding echoes. And the very reason I don’t believe in KH lies, is because I don’t feel he is spreading God’s truth but his truth as HE interprets the bible. Every one of us has a right to interpret God’s words as we hear them but falling under a spell of a false witness, to me, is not being led by God.

After hearing about KH and feeling what I felt I had to do a little research to see if ANYONE out there had the intense belief of the same things that shaped this young child, not a grown woman, not a child raised in religious theology, a young child LISTENING to God. There has to be someone, God wouldn’t lie to me I know that, so after some deep meditating and prayer I searched and was being led once again.

I found this page loaded with Evidence of God. Believe or not; listen or don't; ignore and walk away, it is YOUR choice!
After the post of the false prophet on my facebook wall, I felt a severe level of disrespect for my belief. I was told to read Gen 6 as a way of understanding KH. (Personally, I don’t need to understand him, thank you. I listen to God. HE is all I need to understand.)
Gen 6: 5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Taken out of context this scripture means one thing to you and meant a lot more to me when reading Genesis 6. It jumped out at me, it clung to me, it whispered over and over in my ear. It meant to me that this is the epitome of KH. He is NOT of God and BIBLICAL truth. He is a scientist making millions off of feeding the dinosaur theology to people. (I won't link to the books he is selling our children. Go dig for yourself the books of people riding on dinosaurs.)



I thought my birthday was ruined, darkened by a false prophet who believes dinosaurs were on board Noah’s ark, babies mind you, not the enormous ones that supposedly roamed with Noah and his people and helped Noah build the ark.



God guided me to Ephesians 4. It is the King James version.



GOD would NOT let my day be ruined. I prayed for people, I meditated on God’s word and assured Him I would not be misled. I spoke to Him and He spoke to me. My birthday was taking on the glimmer of sun, sparkled upon by the receiving of a ‘Double Knockout Rose of the Star family’ and a huge cookie wishing me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

We settled down to watch a movie. We hadn’t picked one out and Steven said, “You pick.”

I signed onto NetFlix and a big bold BANNER across the screen read: GOD’S NOT DEAD!

I didn’t need to pick a movie, God picked our movie for us.
What a wonderful birthday gift from God Himself! Thank you sweet Jesus!



Ex. 15:13 Thou in thy mercy hast led forth the people which thou hast redeemed: thou hast guided them in thy strength unto thy holy habitation.








No comments: