Monday, March 23, 2015

It Is Happenning


 “Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;” 2 Thessalonians 2:3 (KJV)

I don’t know about you but I see it happening; a falling away from the Word of God. While the world struggles to live in political correctness, we in turn are giving up the very true essence of our one and Only God.

We serve many masters, follow many beliefs, cling to other people who claim to have the truth but again, if it is not God’s word then we are fooling ourselves into believing in the wrong things and turning away from the only Truth and that is the God given truth we have before us.

It even seems some churches have turned their back on the Truth that God gave them to bring forth to many nations and to me, that is a falling away. Why would a church turn away from God’s truth? To conform with what other people or churches are doing. To be politically sound so as to bring in all the politically minded people who will accept the truth they are feeding them.

I even see people who attend church not agree with the testimony or truth being given, yet still go to the church. Why? Well to look good of course. If everyone sees and knows the person is going to church, they’ll think differently of them, maybe more highly? They’ll think that person is good with God and good with the church, even though he or she doesn’t believe in their teachings.

People and churches are falling away from God in record numbers. They are following false teaching and believing whatever is being spoon-fed them. Giving credence to the wolves in sheep’s clothing making themselves out to be the foolish ones that the bible speaks of very often.

Today is my birthday, and a wolf came out of the woodwork last night. I have to say, I am now falling away. It is thanks to them. It is thanks to so-called Christians that are trying to turn me away from the very God I worship. But keep this in mind, only God knows what He has shown me and what I hold in my heart and soul. I will only turn away from the conformists not God. Thanks for disrespecting me, thank you for persecuting me, thank you for allowing me in on YOUR truth.

I will not listen to scientist and I will not believe what they say, only because science is in place to be proven wrong and I stand with God not science. Those who stand with science as the truth are more fallen away than I, so again, I stand with God because He is the only testament of truth I need. Not words in a book, not words on a screen, not lies and rumors being fed out to the world in a tickertape fashion.
I will fall away from all the little sheep being led to slaughter and whatever is to be my destiny, whether heaven or hell, I will follow Christ and where He and only He alone will lead me.

I read an interesting statement this morning:

K.P states:
“Well, all I have to say is that having aliens in hell would make it an even more interesting place. We already know that some of the best, most interesting, and nicest people will be in hell. After all, it is not being bad that sends you to hell, but failure to agree with Christians. Terrific people who are sincere Hindus, Jews, Buddhists and Muslims, but who honestly reject Christianity will be in hell. Top philosophers, scholars, scientists, artists, and writers of all sorts will be in hell. In short, hell will be full of good people. Meanwhile, many of the worst people who ever lived will be in heaven--inquisitors, crusaders, witch-hunters, slave-traders, war-mongers, tyrants, and bigots--because they became Christians at least a few seconds before dying. Then, of course, heaven will have lots of just silly people like Ken Ham. Hell with scientifically and morally advanced ET's would have been even more interesting.”

Since I am a sinner and will more than likely remain one until the day I die, if Jesus leads me to hell, then I’ll be in good company. If I’m taken to heaven, then that should be a pretty fun place too.

So if you see no posts with any content, know that I have fallen away from the conformists and know that I am walking on the sands of time awaiting the destiny that is before me.

Happy Ishtar. The day of my new year.

No comments: