Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Proof is in the...DNA?




Daniel 2:19-23 (NIV)
During the night the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a vision. Then Daniel praised the God of heaven and said: "Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are his. He changes times and seasons; he sets up kings and deposes them. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him. I thank and praise you, O God of my fathers: You have given me wisdom and power, you have made known to me what we asked of you, you have made known to us the dream of the king."

Proof is in the...D N A

Deoxyribonucleic acid, also known as DNA, is a scientists dream. He comes into the equation to study it and more times than not we buy what scientist sell us. Humans very readily accepted what Darwin was selling when he sold to the public the theory of Evolution. People all over readily accept some scientist selling some theory that the Earth is only 6000 years or so old, and humans are so easily confused, they don’t know WHAT to believe anymore.

Oh, they give an excellent story, and they even back it with what they deem as facts so humans eager to believe buy the fabricated story, and that’s just what it is, a fabricated story. So to this scientist, geologists are wrong, Paleontologists are wrong but HE is right? And you so readily buy it?

I’m not!

But he has facts you say? Let me ask you, have you SEEN the facts and touched a fossil to be able to say, “I know this to be true?” No? Then it is heresay. So much of that going around these days no one knows what to believe. I read the bible and you might ask me, “Have YOU seen the facts?” And I’d have to tell you in all honesty, yes.

You see, God doesn’t work with the facts in rocks or dinosaur bones, God works in your heart and soul, the very essence of the core of your thoughts. If you find Him there, you don’t need Him to write it on paper or some screen to show you the facts, He’ll give them to you first hand.

Recently I was led to something on the net that had me scratching my head for a second. ‘Proof of God Found’!! Wow! Finally, man has found proof? It’s about time. (I say that because I already had proof but to read that a scientist had finally found proof was kind of interesting.)

It seems WIT (Wyoming Institute of Technology) say that they found God in DNA strands. While studying DNA, junk DNA to be exact, the part of the DNA that didn’t seem to have any function in the human body. I’ll let you read the story, you be the judge.

1 Cor 6:19 “Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own.”

As the story states, God has left a message in our DNA. Why hasn’t this rocked the world? Why hasn’t this been front-page news if they found proof of God. I’ll tell you why. Because people don’t want to believe there IS a God. God could stand right in front of them and breathe in their faces, but they’d shrug it off as a hallucination. Man would rather believe in scientists who study rocks than the scientist who studies DNA.

Now you’re going to ask if I believe all of this to be true? Let me just say this, I’ve ALWAYS known God was in me, within my very DNA. I’ve never had PROOF because I’m not a scientist but I never needed proof or have I had the need to tell the world, for what, them to laugh and scoff? My proof is IN ME. As is any proof YOU need, it is IN YOU. It’s not out here in a scientists lab, it’s not on the web waiting to be discovered, it’s where it has been since the beginning of time!

Now I didn’t stop at the above WIT page, I dug further for this ‘God in DNA’. I found that a similar article was written in 2011. Basically saying the same thing but it had a different ‘message from God’. This is fascinating news and for three years it’s been hidden in the catacombs of the internet? The media is so caught up with movie stars and who shot whom, and some soccer events, and sometimes they report on disasters and stuff, but proof of God? Oh, that’s just silly!

Now let me tell you another fact, from the mind of ME! God left messages in the stars too, he left messages for humans and some thousands of years ago, people WROTE about them and actually made up this thing called ‘The Holy Bible’, but still, you’ll find disbelievers because they have no PROOF! Daniel didn’t need a scientist and neither do I!

For scientist, the proof of God’s existence is out there in the stars, the proof is in our bodies (DNA), to you and me, the PROOF, my friends is right before your eyes everyday in the message God Himself gives YOU! Think about it.

No comments: