Saturday, January 23, 2016

Quotation Saturday

Job 16:20 “My friends scorn me: but mine eye poureth out tears unto God.”

DONE

“Thy will be done, my Lord. Because you know the weakness in the heart of your
children, and you assign each of them only the burden they can bear. May you
understand my love–because it is the only thing I have that is really mine, the only thing that I will be able to take with me into the next life. Please allow it to be courageous and pure; please make it capable of surviving the snares of the world.” 
― Paulo Coelho

“There are greater things to be achieved in every new year, and each and everyone must prepare themselves to be great, not by words of the mouth, but by alot of sacrifices.” 
― Michael Bassey Johnson

“Only one life, it will soon be past,
only what’s done for Christ will last.” 
― Elizabeth George

“Every work you do should be done unto the Lord and your love to God must show in the quality of your product” 
― Sunday Adelaja

“I climb mountains, while you keep sinking in sand.” 
― Jenna Karel

FINISHED

“What's done is done. Say good-bye to the past, and hello to the future And we're
wasting time, when already we've wasted enough. We've got everything
ahead, waiting for us. "Just the right words to make me feel real, alive, free! Free enough to forget thoughts of revenge.” 
― V.C. Andrews

“I decree and I declare that I am not a raw material but rather a finished product. God knows me and knows the reason for which he created me. I am not here on earth to merely live and depart.” 
― Israelmore Ayivor

“I am committed to my dreams.
It does not matter how slow, I am moving towards my dreams, I will get to the finish line.” 
― Lailah Gifty Akita

“It's over. Absolutely, completely, eternally over” 
― Alyson Noel

THE END

“No, this is not the beginning of a new chapter in my life; this is the beginning of a new book! That first book is already closed, ended, and tossed into the seas; this new book is newly opened, has just begun! Look, it is the first page! And it is a beautiful one!” 
― C. JoyBell C.

“the nurse smiled and patted my arm. “Don’t give up yet. Sometimes when we think God has written The End, what he really means is The Beginning.” 
― Rachel Van Dyken, Ruin

“So this is how it ends, she thought, when the call was over, and she was soothed by the banality of it.” 
― Emily St. John Mandel

“Regardless of how important we are, our importance is made important in the impacts we make on earth” 
― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah

GOODBYE

“What is that feeling when you're driving away from people and they recede on the plain till you see their specks dispersing? - it's the too-huge world vaulting us, and it's good-bye. But we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath the skies.” 
― Jack Kerouac,

“The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. Maybe they always have been and will be. Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them we've found each other. And maybe each time, we've been forced apart for the same reasons. That means that this goodbye is both a goodbye for the past ten thousand years and a prelude to what will come.” 
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

“I hope no one who reads this book has been quite as miserable as Susan and Lucy were that night; but if you have been - if you've been up all night and cried till you have no more tears left in you - you will know that there comes in the end a sort of quietness. You feel as if nothing is ever going to happen again.” 
― C.S. Lewis, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

“I was trying to feel some kind of good-bye. I mean I’ve left schools and places I didn’t even know I was leaving them. I hate that. I don’t care if it’s a sad good-bye or a bad good-bye, but when I leave a place I like to know I’m leaving it. If you don’t you feel even worse.” 
― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

“Parting is such sweet sorrow that I shall say goodnight till it be morrow.” 
― William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet

“Remember me and smile, for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry.” 
― Dr. Seuss

No comments: