Sunday, May 20, 2018

Poetry Sunday ~ I Am Here

Jer. 23:4 “And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the LORD.”

I am here

I am here Lord thirsting for your presence
Carry me away in the fruit of your essence
I am here
I am here

I am here to bask in your radiant light
Bathed by your breath in the midst of my fight
I am here
I am here

I am here Lord with the door open wide
Waiting for your touch to fill me inside
I am here
I am here

I am here with you Lord my arms raised high
I worship you Father with every tear that I cry
I am here 
I am here

I am here like a shepherd that sheep will follow
I am also the carcass all empty and hollow
I am here
I am here

I am here waiting for you to carry me home
To the place where shepherds and sheep freely roam
We are here
We are here

All praise and Glory to God!

Matt. 9:36 "But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd."

2 comments:

benning said...

Different! Pretty! Thanks, Joni! :D <3

*Hugs!*

joni said...

Poets before me all have a set formula, me, I break the mold! ;)

Thanks Ben!

<3 *HUGS*