Tuesday, August 07, 2018

My Dream Last Night

Jer. 17:14 "Heal me, LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise." 

My Dream

Last night I dreamt I went inside my body. It was a machine with all the rusted wheels and cogs but my machine had stopped moving; my insides were clogged. I needed to find the source of why the machine wasn't working. 

I floated around and saw how rusty my insides were, I guess from toxins I ate all of my life. But then something caught my eye, something hard and round that looked like a leftover mint, it was just perfectly round, clogging the mechanism so it couldn't move.

I floated over to it and with a dentist-pick, I popped that little bugger right out of place! I held it in my hand, and floated around with my oil can oiling my system and I exited my body, taking the white lump of something with me. My body (the mechanisms) churned to life and began moving again like a well-oiled machine should. 

I woke in the morning, honestly thinking it was a middle-of-the-night pee, but the clock said 5:29, meaning I slept a full eight hours with only one romp to the bathroom at twelve. Haha, very funny the things we talk about as we get older.

As I always do, I thanked the Lord for another day to be alive and may I be used to do His will. Okay, now I have to put my jammies back on meaning I have to bend over. After an extremely bad day yesterday where my meds didn't seem to be working I did not think it possible. I put them on no problem, reached for my cane, and was on my way out the door and headed to the bathroom. I felt really eerily good after last nights fiasco.

I started the coffee and headed to my emails. I felt good, wow. I opened my Gmail to see twelve emails, an assortment of Crosswalk, Bible Gateway and such. Immediately God compelled me to open a certain one, A Prayer of Healing For Sick Family and Friends. I was thinking, 'Oh, God must want me to pray for family and friends'. After opening the email I realized, the message was for ME! Thank you, Lord! 

Now, remember that weird dream I had was still fresh in my mind and remains fresh as I write this. Last night at nine o'clock the pain was so intense, I rubbed lavender essential oil on my neck pain. Just one drop helped me feel relief. I thought no way, one drop? Off to bed I went to relieve the pain of a stress-filled day.

This morning I woke feeling refreshed and like I could tackle the day, so much different than these entire two weeks, with the ER and doctor visit. I felt that little pain trying to surface in my neck and I grabbed the oil. One drop-- the pain subsided, I continued on my day.

Here I am typing on a new document thing my hubby downloaded for me because MS Word does not work anymore. I'm writing for my blog, not writhing in pain! Thank you, Jesus!

Let me not forget the other email I received from Bible Gateway, titled Band-Aids Can't Fix Everything-- lead in scripture? Check it out “For You, O Eternal One, have come to my aid and offered me relief.” Ps. 86:17b (VOICE) 

What do you make of that stuff? Coincidence? Seriously? There is NO SUCH THING as coincidence! Mark my word, everything happens for a reason. My dream, the emails, they are the everything that makes me so strong and hanging on with the Grace of God. He loves me and will NEVER let me down! I had to share this with you to let you know, I prayed for all my friends this morning and an extra prayer went out for the sick. 

Keep the faith! God is alive!

Ps. 107:20 (NIV) “He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.” 




2 comments:

benning said...

Lavender, eh? Wow. Any other oils recommended?

Keep kicking, Toots, and keep piling those cogs! 😁

*Hugs!* <3

Heather said...

Praise God! So, glad you received this wonderful blessing!