Sunday, February 17, 2019

Poetry Sunday: We Are One

John 20:29 “Then Jesus told him, ‘Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.’” 

We Are One

I am the branch and He the vine
or the other way around 
so intertwined.

I am the shadow He is the Light
I fall to the ground without
                                         a sight.                                          

I am the wick and He the spark
illuminating space there is
no dark

I am without as He is within
breathless purity leaves
                                       no sin.                                        

I am the bride, He is the groom
loving relationship in
full bloom.

I am the vine, He the branch
integrated as One
mortal chance.      

I am the branch and He the vine
communal spirits 
natural design.    

No comments: