The rule for accepting The Versatile Blogger Award stipulates that I have to tell you seven things about myself.
Ravenne’s Seven Things About Myself That Haven’t Made National News
1. I have never hung my underwear outside on the clothes line. Joni responds: ( I have and even had them stolen! And that was WAY before VS was EVER heard of)
2. I am a human hamster who pads her nest with many, many books. (Joni bellows: I’m a ham!)
3. I lie to telephone salespeople and say I am the maid. (Joni says: I answer and do a Chinese womans impersonation.)
4. I play Lady GaGa songs when I’m in the car. (Joni says: I play praise music.)
5. I buy salad and then I never eat it. (Joni responds: I buy pickles...and eat them)
6. I sweat like a pig when I’m on the treadmill. (Joni infuses: What’s a treadmill?)
7. I use my finger to draw smiley faces in newly-opened jars of peanut butter. (Joni smiles: I draw smiley faces on steamed up windows and in dirt on trucks!)
And now Seven things about myself you wish you knew:
1. I love my country. The people running the country are NOT perfect, but then again, are YOU?
2. I am not perfect.
3. I am not a hypocrite
4. I sing praises as often as I can to the good Lord who carries me through every single day!
5. I’m sane. (though some may disagree)
6. I can not stand Americans who complain about our government. Get a life, try a third world country or something.
7. I’m going to say it... I support MY PRESIDENT! Flaws and all!
Thank you Raven for your kindness!