Tuesday, September 16, 2014

You Tube Junkie (mild language)


Rom. 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

You Tube Junkie

I’m a You Tube junkie I’m a man
Clicking all the booty that I can
There are dogs and kitties
And big fat titties
I’m a You Tube junkie; I’m a man.

I’m a You Tube junkie with a plan
Clicking all the thumbnails that I can
With boobies and butts
And possibly some sluts
I’m a You Tube junkie; I’m a man!

I’m a You Tube junkie yes I scan
Every single video I can
With the safety off
Don’t you dare scoff
I’m a You Tube junkie; I’m a man.

I’m a You Tube junkie ladies man
Wasting fifteen hours in a span
I wake up in the morning
I give nobody warning
I’m a You Tube junkie, yes I am!


Now before I get hate mail and offended people giving me feedback, this is in no way targeted to the casual life living people who actually use You Tube for some of the beauty it holds in Christian feeds.

I myself have found some terrific posts on Bible history and Christian music and I’ve even ventured off and found some funny dogs or cat videos. Good Mythical Morning with Rhett and Link are pretty funny and often clean. (They actually have wives and kids so they understand the need for pure innocent fun.)

This is targeted at the (mainly) men who feel that taking the SAFETY OFF is an innocent way to search. Sorry, but nothing good comes from SAFETY OFF. Can you imagine driving without a seatbelt just because it is ‘hindering’ your driving? Answer me this, how is the SAFETY ON hindering your You Tube viewing? I know how… you don’t get the enjoyment of hugging Satan and all he has for you? You miss out on promiscuity and sin? You do know the thumbnails are just lures right? Yeah, have fun with that.

Mark 4: 19 And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.

No comments: