Thursday, June 08, 2017

The Sacred Plant

God's Sense of Humor
this flourishes in my backyard

Ecc.  7:3 “Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better.”

The Sacred Plant

Used for centuries as a medicinal plant that has healing power. It is sad to me that the stigma surrounding this plant has us, the people, brainwashed. I at times feel like a part of a herd of cattle in a pen all waiting for slaughter. I’ve used this term metaphorically before but I can’t bring it home enough for people to understand and let it sink into their head. 

When I say I am all for the legalization of Cannabis for medicinal purposes or other, I’m called a pothead, even jokingly, the term hits hard because I’m suffering and the oil is out of my reach. As of right now, if being a ‘pothead’ would heal this disease, then bring it on. If I were to ask a doctor to help me retrieve medicinal cannabis to heal this disease, they would tell me there is not enough scientific proof to back up what I’m saying. Yet there is proof, and no one wants to aid the healing of a human race smothering in disease and illness. This plant above is called 'Ditch Weed' and it grows wild in Nebraska.

Legalization is allowed in a few states but the other states are behind on the cattle drive. If cannabis could be harnessed, we’d have no national deficit, but the high and mighty powerhouse, Federal Government, and the pharmaceutical companies only think of the billions that they can be made. The doctors would rather prescribe oxycodone, methadone and morphine and other drugs than to SAVE LIVES. Are you brainwashed by them too?

Endocannabinoid system - The endocannabinoid system (ECS) is a group of endogenous cannabinoid receptors located in the mammalian brain and throughout the central and peripheral nervous systems, consisting of neuromodulatory lipids and their receptors. In other words, our bodies are wired to the healing of cannabis 
You'll have to copy and paste this link because, for some odd reason, blogger won't allow it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocannabinoid_system

God created a beautiful system that makes up our bodies as a whole. To heal the inner body we would need to touch the Trinity aspects of the mind, body, and soul. You cannot just heal the body via drugs, you cannot heal your soul of sickness without healing the mind. While my aunt (by marriage) stated clearly that it was pharmaceutical drugs that have kept people alive. She holds confidence in the medical field. I hold no confidence in them. They want to kill me, drug me, and lead me to slaughter.

The past five days I’ve been pretty much down in the dumps. Depression had me in its grip and I needed to claw my way out through mud sliding through my fingers as I neared the top. I didn’t want to write, I didn’t want to express any joy or sorrow, I hit a roadblock and there I was in the grips of desolation.

Honestly what hit me was seeing people so happy. Freely living life content and sound. My mind plays tricks on me and I see those people living a false life because no one has a perfect life but that is what they portray. They’re not sick with a disease that threatens to take their life. Some are, I’m not minimizing your suffering. I see them eating, drinking and being merry, and me, I’m out here fighting for my life with herbal supplements and being shunned because I’m not in the same pen as all the rest of the herd of cattle.

Gen. 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”

Cannabis is a gift from the Creator for us to heal ourselves. Before big pharma came along, people treated ailments with herbs. Ancient cultures have healed for thousands of years before drugs were used, so telling me I’m ‘off my rocker’ for wanting to heal holistically, I’ll call you quackers for wanting to heal with drugs. Drugs don’t HEAL, they pacify, herbs HEAL! They are natural God given healers taken away from us and replaced by thoughts that DRUGS heal, herbs are for ‘quacks’.

Advocates for the Sacred Plant:
Julius Axelrod

Dr. Sanjay Gupta

Alice O’Leary Randall
Robert Randall

Irv Rosenfeld

Cannabis patented by our government – the same people patenting cannabis are the same people filling our jails deeming it an illegal drug, the same people feed the herd toxins to survive.

Deception, greed, and fear are what rules this nation. Our choices in what we do will determine not only our future but the future of mankind. I’m watching a new series (yes, I’ve watched many in these four months) titled The Sacred Plant, this was the first one with a serious disclaimer:

“Disclaimer: This message is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please either destroy this e-mail immediately and don't rely on its contents, or return it immediately to the person named above. Thank you.”

It’s pretty sad when there seems to be a healing potential being repressed and kept from us in the pen so we’re not released to our own will of free thinking. You might think you’re a person with your own free will and thinking capabilities but you were programmed to think and believe that. The ones out here taking seriously our own free will and acting on our own, are being met with stigmatization until we’re thought to be ‘whacko’ because we don’t follow the massive herd being led to slaughter.

Our veterans are being used as guinea pigs and that doesn’t upset you? 
But the Government is sabotaging those medical studies. Read this to see for yourself how they (the government) supplies bad cannabis to Johns Hopkins University for PTSD studies on Veterans. The government is having a hard time harnessing a weed that could make them trillions of dollars. 

Ditch Weed

Thank you to all of the advocates who stand up for what you KNOW and believe in! Thank you for staring in the face of the enemy (our government) and quite bluntly spitting in their faces. I pray that I have the strength that you have and can become a solid activist for a cause I believe in. I WILL overcome and be back to myself, I just needed a wake-up call.

To think, I could eliminate twenty supplements for this one highly priced, illegal healing oil that is a natural herb. Thanks, Nebraska, for nothing! 

Wake up people, we’re a brainwashed species being led to slaughter. “Heil Hitler”


8 comments:

benning said...

Keep checking. Some people are able to get medicinal maryjane from out of their state. Research it. Find a friend in Oregon, for instance, and ask.

Medicinal pot was okayed in FL. Now it's dotting the "I" s, etc. Find doc to write a script. Doc ship if you have to.

joni said...

We'll see. It's legal in DC and my family is right in Maryland and they fear being sent to jail. I don't blame them, Big Brother always has his eye open on the innocent.

I only take offense at being called a pothead because, in my day, I was a major pothead. I've come so far since those days and now wish I WAS a pothead.

Thanks for your continued support! <3 *HUGS*

benning said...

This law firm headed up the push for Medical Marijuana in Florida. They might be able to answer questions. :)

https://www.forthepeople.com/

joni said...

Serving All of Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Arkansas, Massachusetts, New York & Pennsylvania

I don't see Nebraska in there. And trust me Nebraska won't even allow the farmers to FARM the weed Ditch Weed to grow for hemp production.

I'm seeking ways, believe me!

Heather said...

This showed up in my inbox this week: https://news.therawfoodworld.com/store-newsletter/temporary-cbd-oil-loophole-found/

I've used this company for many other products in the past and found them reliable and their products to be top notch. Don't know if this is exactly what you're looking for, but it's another avenue to explore.

joni said...

Thank you, Heather! <3

I have too many supplements at the moment that I need to use, and I thought I read some might interfere with CBD oil. But I will look further into this, for sure!

THANK YOU! *HUGS*

Von Rupert said...

I hope CBD becomes an option for you, Joni. I have two children with aggressive diseases that can be helped by CBD (Spondyloarthritis and Epilepsy), but it's not an option right now because of state laws. I know moms in other states who are successfully treating their kids' epilepsy and Spondylo with CBD. I'm quite hopeful about it. Wishing you continued healing and peace. ♥

joni said...

Thank you, Von!

I would so much rather see your kids get this than me. I'm old I've lived, they need the chance to live too. This link might help you? https://news.therawfoodworld.com/store-newsletter/temporary-cbd-oil-loophole-found/

It's too expensive for me and might interact negatively with all my supplements. One day this will be the healing medicine ALL doctors use, until then, we just have to have hope.

Bless you, Von!