Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday Blah Day

No blog today, I’m just not in the mood. Read HIS word. It is my comforter.

Job 15:31 Let not him that is deceived trust in vanity: for vanity shall be his recompence.

1 Cor. 33: Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

Titus 3: For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.

Psalm 18:1: I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.

Psalm 31:[1] In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.
[2] Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.
[3] For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.
[4] Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: for thou art my strength.
[5] Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.
[6] I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the LORD.
[7] I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
[8] And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room.
[9] Have mercy upon me, O LORD, for I am in trouble: mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly.

2 comments:

Steven said...

Ack! The 31st Psalm is my favorite, but you missed the best part: verse 24 "Be of good courage and He will strengthen your heart; all ye that hope in the Lord!". Word Wednesday...I like it!

joni said...

Me: Psalm 31:9 Have mercy upon me, O LORD, for I am in trouble: mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly.

Blue morning, blue day....won't you see things, my way. :P