Sunday, May 11, 2014

Poetry Sunday ~ A Mother's Love


Pss. 131: 2 Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child.

A Mother’s Love

A mother’s love can’t be bought
It’s given without condition
Loving you more than enough
From her own admission.

I find in life friends come and go
But a mother’s love keeps growing
She lifts you up when you fall down
Her endless love keeps showing.

Her heartstrings always tied around
The baby that once was you
She never sees you growing old
Only sees the child she knew.

A mother’s love cannot be bought
She’s forever your lifelong friend.
I admire her more than she knows
Her endurance I commend!

Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers out there. Prayers of comfort for all whose mothers have passed on.

No comments: