Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bullied Again

Job 24:13 They are of those that rebel against the light; they know not the ways thereof, nor abide in the paths thereof.

On Friday, my son came home from school not so happy. This year, getting off the bus, he’s usually walking up to the house singing, but Friday he wasn’t. I knew something was wrong. He went on, in pain, to tell me how he was bullied. He was grabbed by his private parts from behind and the kid went on to lift him (hands still on his privates) and throw him to the floor.  My son cringed in pain, until someone came over to see if he was okay. If you’ve got male parts, then you know how sensitive those parts are when even tapped lightly.

My son leaned over holding himself in pain. I called the school immediately, and was assured the matter would be handled. I hope they do because what I’ve experienced is that bullies are the ones lifted up and praised while the ones cringing get left out in the cold. And it’s okay.

 The bullies cry, “Woe woe, poor me. I was abused and now I’m being abused! Woe! Woe! Woe is me! Come to my rescue!” And I have to laugh at the over eager, attention getters who actually get people to feel sorry for themselves and are only liked for the sympathy they garner? THAT is not what life is about, but it is an accepted form of brutal behavior in the writing world and the academic world! They make me sick and not ever want to become a writer, because they have been built up so high by all of their dedicated followers and sympathizers, that they can BULLY people and do what they want, and guess what, the LEADERS allow it and do nothing but add to the sympathy? A sad sad state!

Cowards! When someone is so lonely in life that they feel a desire to put on the false face of , “Look at me! I’m great! I stand for bullies and protect them!” then go on their merry day supporting the demons and praise them for it and not STOP the behavior? It is the losers who support them, that give them their power. “I’ll see what I can do.” Is what they say.  A leader? A leader who follows along and doesn’t LEAD? 

I’m pretty saddened this week because of bullying! I was bullied last year and no one came to my defense, they all surrounded the bullies with support and accolades! And as subtle as the bullies think they are being, they continue their joyride of greatness. It’s a pretty sad day when the bully --negative demons -- finds  acceptance in this world. And you all surround them, and befriend them and become part of all that they stand for? Hail Bullies? NOT!!!

Go ahead, let me hear how you justify a bullies behavior? Go on, call me a bully for being honest and following after the true path of righteousness while you all follow demons and pretend to know the path of light. Go on, tear me down. It can’t get any worse. You’ve taken away an awful lot from me this year, but you will NOT take away my light or my life.

I will not support a leader, the principal, who is a coward. I will follow the only Man who is known to show them their place. As will my son. PRAISE JESUS!


I love you all and will pray for you!


Job 8: 13 So are the paths of all that forget God; and the hypocrite's hope shall perish:

No comments: