Thursday, November 21, 2013

Mercy


Jude 1:2 Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.

Mercy on our Souls

What can I do for you today?
I ask the Lord, to Him I pray.
All glory to God in all ways,
Seconds count in these last days.

“Share the Light and LOVE of me
Shine for all the world to see.
Mercy is within your reach
My Word is for all to teach.

Do not spread the rumor of hate
Bow to me, don’t make me wait.
As you play in idle distraction
Your eyes on me loses traction

Slowly you will slip and fall
And turn to me; it’s whom you’ll call.
I’ll be here to wipe you clean.
It’s what I do and all you’ve seen.

I granted you a precious gift
To spread the Truth so spirits lift.
The enemy knocks on a barren door
To him your eyes swell evermore.

I tell of this so you make haste,
On him no time should you waste.
Look to me in all ways
Seconds count in these last days!"


No comments: