Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Feel the Power


Luke 4: 32 And they were astonished at his doctrine: for his word was with power.

Feel the Power

Have you ever felt a loneliness
creeping up inside?
Have you ever woke on Christmas morn
wishing you could hide?

Have you ever looked around and thought
this is just not me.
I cannot feel my limbs right now
this chasm cannot be!

I want to raise my hands in praise
rejoice in His name.
I want to feel alive again
will I ever be the same?

His love is washing over me;
have you ever felt this way?
One moment you feel down and out
and then begin to pray.

Then it happens all at once
you stand and walk with Him.
Life is not so lonely
The Sonshine never dim.
 
AMEN!

3 comments:

Jacki said...

I needed this Joni, thank you!

benning said...

Very good! :D

Praying for Steven! <3

joni said...

Your welcome Jacki! :)

Thanks Ben. :)