Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Infinite Love


Isa. 60:15 “Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.”


God is not religion. Man is the owner of the compartmentalized term ‘religion’ that they placed God into. In Genesis when the world was breathed into existence from a vast void in space, there was no religion. God spoke to men and that is when they began building a religion to suit their needs. 

Diversified- man grew to separate because as humans always do, they each see things differently. God told man not to worship false idols but sure enough man has built worlds of religious artifacts/idols to worship and in essence loses the intention of the Supreme Being and all He had wanted for mankind.

When I read that someone don’t believe in religion they only believe in man and nature. What exactly are they saying? Personally, I don’t believe in man. Man has worked for millennia to shape and construct religion and it has gotten them nowhere but in the center of war.

To ME, in my happy little world, the only thing I compartmentalize is love, there is no room for hate and thus my life in a bubble is my own, apparently. Love has shown me inside the mechanizations of the stellar space out there in the cosmos, love has shown me the inside of miracles and how they work. Love has carried me into a world where I kiss the Light of the Lord on a daily basis.

I often thought myself to be crazy and sometimes people are the ones that made me feel a wee bit insane but as I love to read and write, I see that some of the great philosophers, artists, writers and poets were all in the same thought of mind as I find myself. I’m not alone in the happy little bubble I find myself in, I am in great company with the Masters of times gone by. 

Yes, my thoughts are sometimes crazy insane but they are brought to you by the magnificent wonders of light and love. It takes a pretty strong SANE mind to stand naked in front of the Lord and shed all inhibitions and little boxes that man is so famous for creating. To humble oneself you must strip yourself of all ties that lead to anger and hate and there is where you’ll find yourself in the presence of the infinite Love of God. 

I can understand why men say they don’t believe in religion but to say they don’t believe in God is unfathomable in MY mind. Religion is the compartmentalized box that man has placed God into and if any of you know OF God, you know you cannot put Him in a box? He is EVERYTHING! He is infinite! He is ETERNAL!

John 12:25 “He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.”

When you look at a leaf, do you see a simple leaf or do you see the veins running through the leaf? Do you think of the branch that the leaf fell from or do you think of the tree? The veins of the leaf are fed by the veins of the tree as the tree sucks nutrition from the earth which the earth receives its nutrition from God. 

Our veins running through our body are nourished by the food we feed it. The veins in our brain are nourished by what we put into our brain. What you physically put out into the world is the you that YOU shaped yourself to be. If all you see is hate in the world I believe your brain is malnourished of nutrients. 

Our body was made to receive our nutrition from God but again, man put little compartments up so God can fit neatly into his life. Where you find compartments you find walls. Walls are built so the little compartments stand up stronger against wind and chaos. God can knock down those walls of anxiety, depression, angst, and hate but he needs YOU to nourish your body with Him so the waxed walls start to melt like a lit candle. 

What I’m trying to say is that man is depleting the world of God. One by one, nutrition is being drained from the veins of life. You might say to yourself I am only one person, what can I do? Well, bring the Living nutrition into your life and send bits and pieces into the world via positive fruit of the Vine!

Yes, we all fall, we all do wrong and make bad choices but we need to be aware of the bad and wrong choices so that the only thing we send out is LOVE! Infinite LOVE!

Rom. 1:20 “For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:”

No comments: