Saturday, July 01, 2017

Healing The Gut

2 Chron.16:12 “And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease was exceeding great: yet in his disease he sought not to the LORD, but to the physicians.”

Healing the Gut

I put a lot of emphasis on different parts of healing and I may have missed out on the importance of healing the gut. After reading the article, you’ll see that the gut is the most important aspect of healing without a physician handing you drugs. It is really the only way to get the drugs OUT of your system to send you on a healing path.

I never really understood the proverb, Luke 4:23 Physician heal thyself. Some may understand it better than I but I looked into the meaning and it was pretty simple and as I understood it to mean. Put simply ‘Heal yourself before you heal us.’ That is my whole intention here, to heal myself before I can give you concrete information and just like Jesus I have the hand of God working with me.

Luke 4:23 “And he said unto them, Ye will surely say unto me this proverb, Physician, heal thyself: whatsoever we have heard done in Capernaum, do also here in thy country.”

I go on and on about supplementation but I really need to get to the root of all problems in our system. All the supplements you take to help yourself will do nothing if you don’t heal the gut of the bad organisms running around in there. This might be a little gross subject, I don’t know but truth be told, we ARE what we eat. 

Our bodies were created to put healthy food in our shell and what the body doesn’t need, it comes out. Our bodies were not created to eat chemically sprayed vegetables, toxic laden meat, or processed foods. Our bodies do not process processed food well, it damages the system. It’s kind of like putting gasoline in a diesel fuel engine or vice versa. It will damage the vehicle.

From Google: 
What will gasoline do to a diesel engine?
This means the diesel fuel will prematurely ignite in the diesel engine, which can lead to engine damage. Gasoline contamination can also damage the fuel pump and mess up diesel injectors. This happens because of a drop in lubrication. Simply speaking, gasoline is a solvent while diesel is an oil.

The people at The Truth About Cancer can give you all of the scientific facts that you need to understand about healing the gut. I’m just here relaying my journey and what actions I’m taking to heal myself on this path I'm being led down.

If you’re carrying around a few extra pounds, I can guarantee you have an unhealthy gut and that is the first thing that needs tending before you go the supplementation route or if you’re needing the supplements to work. Probiotics help neutralize the unhealthy organisms having free range in your stomach. Your organs will thank you and start functioning properly down the line.

As for us with this disease, we are already showing signs of an unhealthy gut and if we’re going the alternative route we NEED the vitamins to work even more so than those in perfect health. Our lives are literally depending on us to nurture every aspect of our mind, bodies, and souls. We must find healing in every cell that is going haywire in our body. Whatever path you choose, conventional or alternative, you owe it to yourself to take care of your health, or be faced with this illness over and over again.

I try to provide links and gentle advice so you too can change your lifestyle, stay the same, or utilize and learn healing aspects. Maybe some of you are unhealthy and are quite happy with yourself, then do nothing and live happily. Some of us, didn’t even know we were unhealthy and a disease crept up on us like a shadow, you knew it was there at certain times of the day and most of the time you just ignored it. 

A woman from the Alternative Group I’m in had mentioned that she was a vegetarian, ate healthily, exercised, did everything right for years and still came down with this dreaded disease. What happened, she asked the group. Come to find out, STRESS happened. We think stress doesn’t have any effect on us, we think we’re in control but sure enough, even the healthiest eaters get this Big C disease. It is how you handle the situation once your suffering that will lay the path to your healing future. If you don’t recognize what stress did to your life, you can rest assured, you won’t find healing via vitamins and nutrition.

Similarly, as Christians, it is how you carry your Christianity that defines you. God can be the Almighty healer, or he can passively hang around your walk as an observer. We all have choices in our life. We can choose HEALTH, or we can be passive and choose unhealthy eating that only leads to doctors and too many illnesses to list.

I now choose HEALTH! I choose LIFE! By making this choice I am doing everything within my power to make myself whole, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. This isn’t a ‘take a vitamin and eat right’ disease, this is an illness that is attacking every cell in your body and the first line of defense is healing the organs that sustain you! Heal every out of whack cell and life will reward you. 

Prov. 23:6 “Eat thou not the bread of him that hath an evil eye, neither desire thou his dainty meats:”

2 comments:

benning said...

It's a tough cure, no matter the disease. To fight the illness requires denial of many desires. :(

Fight On!

joni said...

I miss pizza the most. Not much else.

I have become a food artist! lol

Thanks, Ben. I know with the holiday weekend the reads are slow but I KNEW you'd want to see this. :D <3