Thursday, September 21, 2017

I'm Hanging in There

Rom. 8:28- 29 “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.”

Dangling by a thread

I’m hanging in here. If you see a thread dangling from a shirt and are tempted to pull on the string, don’t, that’s me dangling there. In other words, I’m dangling by a thread. The thing I’ve noticed is I don't really need to be around; people can get back to their same old, same old mundane routines in life without worrying about lil old me, in other words, not burdening anyone. I’m not the same anymore and I can no longer pretend that I am the same. While some people like to remain stagnant and sedentary in their lifestyle, that is no longer the me I never wanted to be in the first place. God has called me to change.

I’ve had to accept that I am the cause of this disease residing in me and as a spiritual tap on the shoulder; the C caused me to SEE! Many people want to blame God, doctors want to blame ‘tough luck of the draw’, I want to blame my lousy life choices throughout my life! I accept this wake-up call, not to throw myself a pity party but to CHANGE! Change everything about the lifestyle that brought me to this juncture in my life.

I dove into processed foods like the first day of the summer pool opening. I jumped into the toxic foods, pasta, and breads along with doughnuts and sweets and swam for years not recognizing the damage being done until recently since I have now learned my lesson after being shriveled up because I waded too long in the deep end. Most people don’t get that wake-up call and when they do, they ignore the sound.

We all, every single human being alive, has C cells swimming in our bodies. What has happened is the unhealthy lifestyle, previous illnesses, and nonchalant care for the direction of your life wakes these cells up as our immune system shuts down unable to take care of us, which allows a tumor to grow. Our cells got sick and mutated to become cancerous, C cells. Doctors won't tell you that they can be alternatively healed. Did you know there are healings that doctor’s deem ‘Spontaneous Remission’? That’s what they call it when people heal via holistic treatment rather than the medical costly pharma/drug/slice/dice method. The Big C patients recognize it as a powerful miraculous HEALING, not a pacifier that the medical community prescribes.

The causes of the C? Diet, lifestyle, environment, and stress! The doctor will clarify that only five percent of the C comes from genetics, so where does the other ninety-five percent come from? The toxic food you eat, the lifestyle like toxins you put in/on your body via water, deodorants, toothpaste, root canals, dental work, and the environment! Do you drink alcohol? Do you have a prayer life? Hopefully not both. The very air you breathe is killing you. Even vaccinations as a child were toxic. Stress, it all comes back to traumatic events in one's life. I know you’ll say that we’ve all had traumatic events in life and yes it’s true, that is why not just stress alone causes cancer. Have you not read my words over these eight months? All of my components that make up this disease, convened and came back with a guilty verdict. I am guilty of all of the above.

I’ve been trying to steer clear of talk of the C, but just when I want to calm down Chris Wark of Chris Beat Cancer comes up yet again with the free viewing of his Square One Module Series. Well, of course I’m going to watch it again because it is HIM who started me with this confidence boost in beating this disease.

I also work hard, extremely hard, to not let paranoia overrun my thinking. Allowing myself time away from the social media helps immensely as it allows me to just look within myself. A lot still needs changing, even after eight months of trying my best to change everything I could. Then my one-year mark my regimen more than likely will have to change again.

I keep this in mind as my life changes daily. God is still working for me, He presents Himself in His timing (not mine) and lets me know he’s still the Rock in this journey for the long haul. I am so blessed.

Faith is choosing to believe.


3 John 1: 2-3  “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.



No comments: