Monday, September 04, 2017

Never Lose Sight of the Light

Pss. 16:10 “For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.”

 Never Lose Sight of the Light

I think you all know by now that I’m an optimist. The past week or so I’ve been down, filled with aches and pains but the one thing that keeps me trudging through the mire is never losing sight of the Light. 

I can feel all of your pain for me as I unleash some of my darkened days. Rest assured my friends, they are far and few in between. It may seem like many days and to me, imagine, it seems like walking through the fires of hell but then I’m reminded, we all have to go through hell before we ever taste the sweetness and beauty of heaven. Even Jesus himself descended into hell before ascending to heaven, so what makes you or I any better than Christ?

If I just shared all of my happy, happy, joy days, that would not be giving you a realistic picture of all that I’m going through. I could lie and paint pretty murals of a joyous journey of beating one of the most devastating diseases eating man and woman alive this day and age. No, I’m choosing a realistic approach and giving to you the good, the bad, the ugly along with the strength and beauty along the pathways of my survival.

I might also want to add that I’m still learning as I go and believe it or not while there are tons of compassionate caring folks out in the world, there is an equal amount of naysayers who just don’t agree with a person doing alternative treatment. They think science is right, doctors are trained professionals and that is who they believe, everyone else is just quacks! I have to steer clear of those people but they get through the protective cracks of open groups on Facebook like Chris Warks? You know, the young man who is celebrating 14 years cancer free after going alternative? 

I read a comment on a thread on his FB page about how science is right, Chris is promoting people to kill themselves and that vegetables can’t and doesn’t cure cancer! Well, had they actually watched Chris Wark's module they would have known that at no time does Chris say vegetables cure cancer. He pretty much touches base on EVERYTHING as the cause and he talks about the spiritual side of the healing, the supplement side as well as the juicing side. But he still never claims it to be a cure but people attack him constantly calling him a fraud! He never responds because he has work to do, he doesn’t sit on facebook all day fielding questions and fighting back with the TRUTH of HIS HEALING!

I do understand that everyone has an opinion but in your opinion where you think you’re right, do you lash out at a person so you can be on the high horse? You know what it makes you look like right? 

I don’t believe in science to be 100% right all of the time. I have a good reason. To me, Science is just a theory of a brief moment in time awaiting another theory to prove it wrong. I think that is why I don’t hold doctors with all their years of education to be right about everything. There will come along a smarter wiser and better-studied physician who will prove them wrong. 

Did you know that scientists' thought that all mammals gave live birth? They proved that no mammal laid eggs that is until a new theory came along with the discovery in Australia, of the duck-billed platypus! The furry little platypus not only shocked the zoologists with its beaver-like flapping tail and wide duck bill, but the critter also was the only known warm-blooded, fur-covered mammal that lays eggs! How's that for science?

You see, when I walk this walk, it is toward the Light and I do not stop at the stagnant end of the tunnel where the scientist-doctor know it alls are standing there keeping people from seeing any source of light waiting at the other end of the tunnel for them. It is their way or no way. You HAVE to be wrong because they studied for years upon years and believe what they are selling you to be the truth. Then there’s the platypus that blew their whole theory to smithereens. What do you do with that? 

I know what I do, I follow Moses, David, and Christ because they were the platypus’ of their day. They were the ‘quacks’ if I’ve read and believed the Word correctly. There are people today who are dead set against any belief in the Holy Bible. They are set in their ways at remaining at the end of the dark end of the tunnel and really see no reason to make it to the other side, even if to prove their theory wrong, they’re on their high-horse and millions of Christians worldwide are the ones wrong.

There are SOME people willing to stand up and detach themselves of the stigma that governments made sure their people adhered to. Like cannabis, for example, it is an HERB, it is not a DRUG, it is a medicinal healing HERB, yet there are those floundering because of the stigma they are conformed to, as sad as that may be.

Chemotherapy is a toxic DRUG, one which many were led into the darkened tunnel to believe to be the CURE for a DEADLY disease. I think the platypus FACT can be used here; it came along and shattered the scientists’ theory of mammals. There is science to PROVE that chemo is not the only route, but the high-horse men won’t let facts through the tunnel because they’ll lose billions of dollars.

As I walk through the darkened tunnel, I’m bound to trip and fall. I’m going to have pain-filled days, I’m going to have doubts and fears only because that is the way I was conditioned. I SEE the Light at the end of the tunnel, I FEEL the healing taking place. I have unearthed a TRUTH that was right in front of me all along. Amid death, destruction, floods, pestilence, and raging fires can you say the same? 

My message of HOPE is this…NEVER lose sight of the Light that will one day bring you home!

The LORD says, “See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you.” — Isaiah 42:9 (NIV)




2 comments:

benning said...

So ... Light, and the duck-billed platypus? Seriously, Joni, only YOU would gather both in the same post! :D

Wheeeeee!

*HUGS!* <3

joni said...

That's a good thing. It means I still have my wits about me! :D I have a post for tomorrow too, which means four days in a row. A very good sign!

*HUGS* <3