Thursday, December 05, 2013

Should I Stay?


Habakkuk 1:5 Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.  (KJV)



Should I stay?



Should I stay or should I go

Conflicting thoughts as you know.

Do I stay and try to conform

Or do I shout, “Look, I’m reborn?”



We often see this world as a riddle

God on top with man in the middle.

We try to fit in but just don’t know

Should I stay or should I go?



The world around has brought a chill

wrapped in the blanket of my free will

I have a seed that I must sow.

I’m sure I’ll stay, not ready to go.



I feel the change that’s covered me

I look to Him; it’s all I see.

I think I’ll stay, while they go

on with life their earthly show.

No comments: