Monday, December 09, 2013

Common Bonds?

Pss. 97: 10 Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

Prov. 8: 13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Common bonds?

Bond in hatred, bond in love
Nothing makes any sense.
How can one be devoted
To a life that’s so intense?

Bond in glory, bond in joy
Blessings mount on high.
With humble adoration
My Savior’s drawing nigh.

Bond in hate, bond in love
There rises inner conflict.
Turmoil then slowly erupts
By the pain you chose to inflict.

Bond in glory, bond in joy
A peace-filled soul pursue.
You’ll never be at a loss
For blessings that ensue.

Bound to glory, bound to joy
My life is full of love.
Bound in peace, bound in mercy
Blessings rain from above!


Deut. 28: 2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.


Thank you my friend in Christ who rained unexpected blessing upon me. You see Christ in me, and I thank you! God Bless!

No comments: