Sunday, December 08, 2013

Poetry Sunday ~ SNOW!


Job 37: 6 For he saith to the snow, Be thou on the earth; likewise to the small rain, and to the great rain of his strength.

SNOW!

A crystallized snow drapes the ground
Covering the earth with nary a sound.
Falling like stardrops raining down
Christmas day draws near.

A velvet blanket for all to see
Frosty white clings to the tree
Now it’s time for a decree.
My Savior’s ever dear!

Immaculate snow; lacy night
Woke me to a glorious sight
Purity wins with all my might
My mind’s now vividly clear.

Prov. 25: 13 As the cold of snow in the time of harvest, so is a faithful messenger to them that send him: for he refresheth the soul of his masters.

4 comments:

benning said...

"Snow! Snow! Snow! Snow! Snow!
It won't be long before we'll all
be there with snow, Snow!"

:D

joni said...

The only snow falling in Florida is sand and rain.

But I DO love the snow!!! :D

benning said...

I know you do! :D

joni said...

Dashing through the snow...

Okay, I won't be dashing, but my eyes will be!! :D