Wednesday, December 04, 2013

The Seed


Matt. 13: 23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

The Seed

Word has come that I am missed
I sense the wonders rising.
Where did you go, what’s happening?
Are questions not surprising.

I need a break from all the chaos;
the crazy thoughts in my head.
I turn to Him the One who counts
My Lord, my living Bread.

I’m still here and searching
for all my soul might need.
He answers me in whispers;
my spirit’s a living seed.

I’m told that I’m a beacon
that people look to see.
The Word flowing from my lips;
the Light shining forth from me.

He’s cleansing me from inside
strengthening my ways.
Allowing me to filter
fallacy through the haze.

The Lord has lightened my burden;
for those all wanting to know.
He’s laid on my heart what to say
The message that I must show.


Job 4:4 Thy words have upholden him that was falling, and thou hast strengthened the feeble knees.



3 comments:

benning said...

Book and Lyrics by Joni Zipp; seed provided by the Lord! :D

Beth Zimmerman said...

<3 God gave you a story and words because He trusts you to share them! I'm glad you're back!

joni said...

Thanks Beth!

I'm glad I hear what He's telling me. :)


Thanks Ben. Just the Lord working through me. :)