Monday, November 24, 2008

What God Has Done For Me~ Submissions wanted


What God Has Done For Me…

I’m going a little off topic here for a book I’m comprising. It’s a book of testimonials of what God has done for me. But not just for me, for each and every one of you who read this and is moved enough to tell me what God has done for you.

God has been so good to me lately I know that it is not just me who He has been good to. We’re going through a dark and dismal time in our point in history and I know from the very depths of my being I am not alone. He is carrying me through this time, as I know He is carrying you too.

May you look at every day as an opportunity for God to work through you and for you. Tell me your story. Not a full length 15000 word story, maybe 1500 words will give me an idea of the difference His power has had in your life. Maybe there is someone who is/was lacking in faith and He touched you in a way that made you jump up and say, “That was God touching me.” I want to hear/read your story. Send it to my email in the form of an email (no attachments will be acknowledged) to: jonismuse-gmail.com

To be honest, God has done so many things in my life that I’m writing my memoirs so you can see how He has worked throughout my entire life. But for this particular book my most recent testament of faith will be in the book.

You don’t have to be a writer to tell me your story. You don’t need to be a grammar pro for me to read your tale. Just tell me in 1500 words or less what God has done for you recently that made your faith even stronger than it already was.

I prefer recent stories because this will be an ongoing project assuming I don’t get enough replies. But again, God will move you to write and it will be through His power that your story reaches me. I will do all I can to get our stories out to the world so that everyone can be touched by the power of God, one person at a time.

Submission guidelines: 1500 words or less in the body of an email

No attachments accepted (they will be instantly deleted and go unread)

SHOW the word count in the subject box

The subject box will read: What God Has Done For Me wc: 1500

Please place your name, email, the date sent and the date your testimony of faith happened.

Ex:
Angel Summer
angelalways-yahoo.com
11-25-05
Testimony: 1-01-08 (or anytime after that)


It’s all very simple. I will only pick the most awe-inspiring stories and hopefully there will be so many stories that there will be many sequels to come.

At this time, this is a non-paying market. All proceeds will be given back to God in one way shape or form.



Angel Always…Godspeed my friend

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here I am. Good idea, Joni. I will try to put some words together for you, I don't promise, though. I need to find the right moment for that, the one where I can feel like writing those words. We'll see.
Hugs.

June said...

Awesome project, Joni!

What's the deadline for submissions?

Take care,
June