Thursday, January 02, 2014

Grain of Sand


Gen. 32: 12 And thou saidst, I will surely do thee good, and make thy seed as the sand of the sea, which cannot be numbered for multitude.

Grain of Sand

While some line up
On the bandwagon of sand
Rolling toward
the hearth to stand.

Warming hands
Beside the fire
All are mounting
The hearts desire.

Grain upon grain
I see the wad
Mounting up
Away from God.

Satan’s here
Always lurking
Finding ways
For evil working.

You jump in
Feet always first
You choose to see
In them their worst.

I praise the Lord
For the choice
To him be the Glory
Of my small voice.

While everyone looks
To the misguided flock.
I’ll stand upon
The Word, my Rock!

Matt. 7: 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

No comments: