Sunday, February 07, 2016

Poetry Sunday ~ I See Him


Eph. 3:3-4 “How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

I see Him in the light of day
I see Him in the clouds that sway
I see Him in the breeze He breathes
I see Him in the soul that seethes






    
                                             
I hear Him in the songs of praise
I hear Him in intuitive ways
I hear Him in the reprimand
I hear Him in the Promised Land

I touch Him in my daily need
I touch Him in diurnal deed
I touch Him with my active prayer
I touch Him with each wisp of air

I taste Him in the scented dew
I taste Him in His words so true.
I taste Him in the daily bread
I taste Him in the cross He bled

I see, hear, touch and taste
The scent of Him in honor placed
For all I see and all I do
It is my God I share with you!



God Bless you all






1 comment:

joni said...

Finally! Someone read and commented! It would be the love of my life! :*