Monday, October 03, 2011

Moving On...

Let go of those who bring you down and surround yourself with those who bring out the best in you.
author unknown
***
It’s not all about me, and it certainly isn’t all about you. Every time I write a post someone says, “I know you meant that for me.” or “That was targeted at me.” I say, “Please get over yourself, it is NOT about YOU!” I guess their arrogance gets the better of them. Watch this, I’m going to say, and YOU know who you are, and I’ll catch all kinds of backlash for that.

This is a writing blog. This is my experience with writers or those that wish they were writers, or those that pretend to be writers, or even for a good Christian friend, who might want to become a writer. This blog is for those who want to grow in the writing world. Not walk around in a psychopathic state and grab a bunch of demented others to drive on the insanity train with them.

I’ve decided to move on safely. After yesterday’s sermon about, “It’s not about ME, Lord, it’s all about YOU!” I have decided to move on in the writing world and join a few writing sites that cater to my type of writing. Maybe a poetry site, perhaps a Christian site but truly as far away from the idiotic, impractical, irrational, irresponsible, loony site that I have been associated with and is now trying to put me on the deranged train also? I don’t think so.
 

I call it a frenzied place, because even after an apology, I am continuously attacked, and taunted, all the while I watch as some people (supposed friends) stand by and support that type of evil. I honestly don’t need that in my life and I am glad that my Father has seen that I am important enough to save from the paranoid people who live in their own little fantasy world.
 

We’re writers, there is bound to be a little loony behavior, but when it borders on the unhealthy cusp of evil, vindictive, back stabbing behavior, I  move on, not a problem.  Does that mean that evil wins? No, surely not. I have forgiven them, I have prayed for them and the Light of God will wash over them and their skin will burn because of so much love encompassing them.
 

I don’t hold a grudge and I have no hard feelings to those who think that their life is full and complete if they taunt and torment. I hope they realize their life is empty, and I pray for them to wake up and act like they have some sense; or don’t, but you will have to torture someone else, because My Father has asked me to put this little fiasco, behind me.
 

And just think the next lesson up is Dialogue. I wonder what ‘they’ll’ think if I blog about ‘their’ Dialogue? Oh my. Remember, nothing is secret. My life is sacred!
***
 “If you can keep your wits about you while others are losing theirs and blaming you, the world will be yours.” -Rudyard Kipling

No comments: